Thursday, April 3, 2008

Retrieving Blogs (Breathing Space) part 1

These are entries which i retrieved from my other blogs since I've decided to make this my one and only blogs 'cos seriously, the cocophony of usernames and passwords tire me to a point where I don't feel like writing anymore. And so my ideas and my rantings end up somewhere in the dark corners of my feeble mind when it should be posted somewhere for my enjoyment or for future reference.

These entries were taken from my livejournal account entitled "Breathing Space" which I started way back 2006. Read on...


Happy New Year!
[Jan. 1st, 200602:50 am]

it's been two hours and twenty-three minutes to the new year. just like everybody else, i had my share of ear-splitting, eye-dazzling and nose-clogging fireworks a few hours ago thinking they would at least take things off my head for a while... try to amuse myself in some way. why am i sad anyway? (in the words of my much-better-half, "feeling under the weather"). my mind's flying (isn't it obvious?! this is such a freakingly pointless blog...and what a nice way to start the year, post someting pointless!)...been blown up by the explosions earlier. anyway, this is my first blog/entry. i'll try to post something pretty sensible tomorrow or some other time. for now, bear with me.
"Like birds, let's leave behind what we don't need to carry... grudges, sadness, pain, fear and regrets. Fly light, happy and contented... Life is beautiful."

Feliz Año Nuevo a todos!

No comments: