Monday, April 7, 2008

My mind goes off blank part 1

Thursday, June 22, 2006
Wala lang... Walang third party. Sobrang busy ;lang siguro lately... I don't know. It's not something that happened or we argued about. Its how you feel... eventually, after quite some time. maybe because we've grown so used to each other that we began to treat the other as ordinary... always there... normal. that no matter what happen, we will still have each other at the end of the day. things is, it's starting to take its toll on the relationship. We've become pretty confident that we'll always have each other. Unfortunately, at this point love starts to lose its magic, it becomes unexciting. Worse, you start to ask silly questions such as: "how does a cool off situation feel? Why do some (if not most) people resort to it at some point in their relationship? what will it do to both parties?" ...or even, "Who am i?"Thanks to the help of friends, I managed to get over this PHASE. Yes, it is just a phase that lovers (or in my case, only the other half) go through. It is a stage that they have to go through... head on and hands together. Because, after all the tears and deep thoughts and varied advices, one thing resurfaces... you both love each other. i'm grateful I get to realize that early on. Or else, I would have lost what most people have been dying to have... TRUE LOVE. My baby loves me, that i know for sure. And i love him, too.

posted by d' sandman interpreter 10:27 AM 0 comments links to this post

No comments: