Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random thought

In my silence and procrastination, and probably as an after effect of the Institutional Lenten Recollection we had in school last Friday, I began to understand myself as indeed searching for someone who would spend more quality time with me than someone who would lavish me with gifts nor acts of selflessness; nor someone who constantly fills my head and ego of words of affirmation; or someone who happens to enjoy me shirtless.

I am longing for someone whom I can talk to whenever I feel the need to express my self, which ever emotion I may be in at such a particular moment. Someone who enjoys talking to me than just texting or chatting with me. A person who feels it's necessary to hear my voice before the day ends just to catch up on things and not just to bid me good night.

I missed being "actually" taken care of. Patience is not one of my virtues. I hope someone is paying close attention.

No comments: