Friday, August 17, 2007

Can't Think of Any

Its been three days already since classes were suspended because of the typhoon, or more accurately, because of heavy rains caused by the typhoon on the southwest monsoon. Instead of going to school and working on my LP's and first quarter grades, not to mention checking quizzes and reading the various notes my students have scribbled on their quiz notebooks, I'm stuck here in front of my PC trying to think clearly... I'm trying to make my LP for next week but I seem to not know where and how to start!

I'm having a hard time putting myself in "working mode" especially when I realize that a warm and comfy bed is waiting for me upstairs...beckoning me to get under the sheets and start dreaming!!! Or when i catch a glimpse of the my brother playing ps2 or the food on the fridge!

That's why I'd rather go to school even on Saturdays just to do "teacher work" because I find the faculty room conducive to working. All of a sudden I miss my carrel...

Now, my mind goes off blank.

No comments: